Emergent is seeking Technical Recruiters. Administers all complex elements of a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified employees to effectively meet the organization&s staffing requirements. Uses automated tracking system, identify candidates from numerous sources, initiate ads, screens and qualifies candidates and performs reference checks.
REQUIRED: Previous technical recruiting within the Intelligence Community. A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, and seven to nine years of technical recruiter experience, with a minimum of five years in the Intelligence Community.
Must also have:
• A positive, high energy, attitude with a strong focus on responsiveness and customer service
• Self confident; proven and successful cold calling experience
• Self Starter, constantly looking for new sources of talent for Intel requisitions
• A proficient understanding of government contracting; preferably within the intelligence community
• Understanding of the security clearance process
• Experience with a formal applicant tracking system (ATS); experience with CATS preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• The ability to multi-task with excellent attention to detail, in a fast paced environment
• Understanding of compensation and job mapping
• Experience working for a Staffing Agency is highly preferred.
DESIRED: Prior Agency recruiting experience. A Top Secret security clearance with polygraph. Experience with CATS Automated Tracking System.
Emergent, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/M/F/D/V