Emergent is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead to support the Talent Acquisition Department. Emergent hires Intelligence professionals, IT professionals, and Language Analyst to support contracts both domestically and abroad.
- Develop and implement strategic and cost effective recruitment plans for open positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the hiring process.
- Proactively source candidates through online job search engines, referrals and direct sourcing using proactive methods (social media, LinkedIn, cold calling, etc.).
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
- Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the interview process.
- Maintain candidate tracking, records, status and hiring statistics, using an applicant tracking system while following all Affirmative Action and OFCCP guidelines.
- Create and analyze reports as requested by manager.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred.
- Equivalent experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- A minimum of 3 years of full cycle recruiting is required; a combination of search firm and corporate recruiting experience is preferred.
- Experience in employee relations, coaching and counseling is preferred.
- Demonstrated capability in managing the full cycle recruiting process to include marketing a position, candidate sourcing, interviewing, assessment and offer process.
- Experience recruiting for IT professionals, intelligence analyst, and linguist preferred.
- Expertise in direct candidate sourcing, with proven ability to develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Strong service orientation and the ability to persuade and negotiate effective business solutions.
- Solid understanding of legal regulations and guidelines related to recruiting.
- Technology savvy; skilled at utilizing Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) products.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are a must
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.