Emergent, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, qualified professional to fill a Software Reverse Engineer position on a team of Computer Forensics Engineers in Vienna, VA. Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the market in protecting our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Qualifications (Key Skills/Experience):
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field.
Candidates are expected to be experienced in Reverse Engineering, which includes the following:
- Reading assembly code using a disassembler (e.g. IDA Pro)
- Debugging applications without source code
- Knowledge of the Windows operating system and its various APIs
- Performing runtime analysis of file, registry, and network activity
Other qualifications that are desired include:
Security Clearance Requirement: Active TS/SCI with ability to obtain CI poly (preferred) OR Active Secret (required)..
- Experience with computer forensics or working with computer forensic analysts.
- Experience working as a developer with Python, C or C++, or other languages.
- Experience using the Microsoft SQL or MongoDB databases.
- Knowledge of reverse engineering for other operating systems.
- Reverse engineering of code embedded in documents.
- Reverse engineering of interpreted code or Just in Time compiled code.
|Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures.