Back to JobsReturn to top ↑
Will perform intelligence analysis and reporting of cyber activities to identify entities of interest; their methods, motives, and capabilities; determine malicious behavior; and recognize emergent patterns and linkages to visualize the larger picture of cyber-based operations. Responsible for conducting fusion analysis, to include providing production coordination, active collection, analysis, and time-sensitive reporting and briefings Will collaborate with others in order to provide analytic support focused on the development of new exploitation capabilities against both known and newly identified targets. Responsible for producing intelligence product reports and products in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments. Will apply knowledge of network fundamentals, open-source tools, and current implementation of those technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets interest. We are looking for an individual that has the appropriate experience to provide operational and strategic support to the customer’s mission. The individual will be responsible for researching, compiling, evaluating and integrating Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) in support of Counter IED Targeting using the best SIGINT professional analytic data mining, processing, and production techniques.
Requirements: 4 years minimum of directly related experience with SIGINT and digital network intelligence analysis.
Must be amenable to shift work and voluntary deployment.
• Strong writing/editing skills AND experience with CPE required.
• Experience with serialized product reporting. Experience with "Follow the Money" (FTM) a plus!
• Experience in SIGINT analysis techniques including: contact chaining, digital network intelligence analysis, target technology and systems analysis, military analysis, and social network analysis.
• DNI analysis
• Must have experience in Network Intelligence and NETA, NETW coursework and training
• Experience should encompass traditional SIGINT communications externals analysis skills (traffic analysis, social network analysis, calling tree analysis, etc.) mixed with a detailed knowledge of network architectures, protocols, and communications.
• Knowledge of SIGINT tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, analysis and dissemination issues required.
• Must have proven experience producing, editing and coordinating the distribution of formal intelligence reports and products