Back to JobsReturn to top ↑
SIGINT Geospatial Analysis
Job Duties: We are looking for an individual that has the appropriate years of experience to provide operational and strategic support to the customer’s mission. The individual will be responsible for researching, compiling, evaluating and integrating Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) in support of Counter IED Targeting using the best SIGINT professional analytic data mining, processing, and production techniques.
Responsibilities: Accesses SIGINT databases used in geo spatial analysis. Performs link-and-nodal analysis and metadata analysis utilizing geo-spatial analytical techniques; presents SIGINT findings utilizing visualization applications. Responsible for analysis and reporting. Assists in the preparation and presentation of intelligence briefings to DoD and other government agencies.
Requirements: Must hold a current TS/SCI and polygraph clearance.
Four years minimum of directly related experience with SIGINT and intelligence analysis
• Experience with SIGINT tools, techniques, and processes
• Experience with SIGINT Geospatial Analysis (SGA) and Geospatial Metadata Analysis (GMA)
• Experience with analysis and product reporting (Proficient with CPE)
• Experience with SIG/DEV
• Experience with Supply Chain Analysis
• Knowledge of telecommunications networks
• Knowledge of collection systems
• Knowledge of social network analysis methodologies
• Proficiency with ArcGIS, GoogleEarth, and RT-RG Tool Suite required.
• Graduate of Geo-Cell Boot Camp
Must be amenable to voluntary deployment and shift work as mission requires.